Re: Do backup softwares that support debian exist?

hi ya ken

one ach PC... install a backup script...

make 2 or so backup dservers on a private lan..

run the scripts to backup regularly...daily, weekly, monthly

- worry about backup security as you need to worry abut things as things
  get bigger and worst of a problem...

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-backup.net
  -- lots of more complicated example backup scripts

the backup script is simply:
	- change -mtime for daily vs weekly backups
	( preferably increment by one each day
	( and reset to -1 after weekly backuyps

	each host defines HOST and YYMMDD...

find /home /etc -mtime -1 -print | tar zcvf /Backup/HOST/YYMM/DD.tgz -T -