Re: how to mail an attachment from a script

hi sean

to send an attachment via cron or any script

create the attachment...say /tmp/a.html

echo "this is a  text msg and attachment " |
	 mutt -s "Testing attachment=a.html" -a /tmp/a.html

a.html can be foo.jpg too and i think it did the "right thing"...

c ya
alvin