Unstable -> Testing

A while ago I had to set myself up a little low-priority router. Now,
being the irresponsible person I am, I just had to install unstable to
get a few toys testing was missing at the time. :)
Has anyone had experience with what kinds of issues I might run into
moving from unstable->testing? From what I understand I should just
start falling behind a bit until I'm back in line with testing, with the
exception of anything that doesn't get moved into testing for a while.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= gehn@email.com =-
"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't