Re: Linux Administration ?'s

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 11:04:03AM -0700, Stephen Smith wrote:
>I am relatively new to Linux, and have a class that I am required to be
>a Linux Administrator for. I need to know some of the basic questions
>to ask in order to be effective. I am using Linux Mandrake. Thanks for
>the help.

I would start by asking what the difference between Debian and
Mandrake is. Then choose the one that suits you (its probably Debian).
Please don't hesitate to come back with specific questions if
you have any problems installing.

Meanwhile, here's a useful link to questions and answers:
www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

Best regards,

Patrick