Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's installation

My 5th grade final project in 1987 was to write a program in BASIC, on an Apple ][e, that would allow basic stock-trading...lot of user input, filesystem read/writes, etc...about 5 of 15 of us managed to get it working in the couple weeks that we had, without much help...so it's not THAT hard.

And I distinctly remember breaking my dad's computer around the same time by trying to manually configure some add-on card in config.sys or something like that.

DOn't write off the younguns.