Re: Sylpheed

Lambrecht Joris wrote:

> Anyone knows of a good sources.list entry to get hold of sylpheed and
> any required additional libraries it needs ?

It's in Debian unstable, but presumably you aren't using unstable or you
wouldn't be asking. Other than that, the only thing I can suggest is
that you build it from source using the tarball at the Sylpheed web site
( http://sylpheed.good-day.net ).

I've never tried installing Sylpheed on a Debian stable system, so I
don't know if you'll have any trouble with missing libraries. Give it a
try and see what happens.

Craig