uk.debian.org

hi,

recently a friend of mine wanted to get into linux. i gave him the address of www.uk.debian.org. he phoned me back later and told me that microsoft internet explorer said it contained chinese characters. i also booted windows and had the same problem. ie asks if you want to install support for chinese characters, and if you cancel the page has weird stuff all over it. it i go to www.debian.org there is no problem. i think this is a serious problem, and could someone please tell me who to inform of this strange problem.

saqib