Re: script

This suggestion won't do it. The semicolons just separate it into
further statements, i.e. the following are equivalent:

ifup eth0
/etc/init.d/./samba/start
/etc/init.d/./hylafax start

ifup eth0 ; /etc/init.d/./samba/start ; /etc/init.d/./hylafax start

And the below exapmle is just like

ifup eth0 ; ; /etc/init.d/./samba start ; ; /etc/init.d/./hylafax start
or
"
ifup eth0

/etc/init.d/./samba start

/etc/init.d/./hylafax start
"

The problem is as someone else has already described: ifup returns
before networking is fully up, so you'll need to wait a little bit
(i.e. with sleep) before proceeding.

Vineet
* W. Paul Mills (wpmills@Mills-USA.com) [010625 14:01]: