ip masq

Hi all there,

I'm working at a school and we have a debian server. We use ip masq for more than one hundred Windows NT . Last week i get an empty PC and installed debian to it. Now i have a problem. I want to find a way to connect to my second debian from my home but it doesnt have an IP of its own its under the main server. So can i do something to say to the main server that whenever a "x.ourdomain.com " request comes it has to go to that machine? Sorry for my terrible techn eng. but this is all i know... :(

Thanks in advance