Odp: SiS6326

you have to use xf86config (NOT XF86Setup program).
as far as i remmeber configuring this card, most problems i had were related
to resolution and refresh rate.

anyways:
1. when you run xf86config you should get to the screen where you actually
choose your graphic card - IT IS on the list (the number is 628 - i remember
that).
2. the graphic server for this card is XF86_SVGA. (this card does not
support VGA server, so you should NOT use the default graphics server which
is VGA.)
3. you MUST NOT probe this card - when you get to this option, choose NO
(there will be two screens related to probing your card - in both cases
choose the negative option)
4. memory size is of course 4096 Kbytes
5. as for monitor options you should use your exact figures - remember not
to overclock.

the setup under xf86config isnt that complicated as it seems to be. remember
to follow above rules - i have the same card and it worked for me perfectly
(potato 2.2r2).

later you will have to work with you display modes... quite embarassing..
any more questions, feel free to ask.

i hope i helped you a bit... :)
lates