----- Forwarded message from "D. Hoyem" <youto_22554@yahoo.com> -----

From: "D. Hoyem" <youto_22554@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 11:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: dsh8290@ritvax.isc.rit.edu

D-Man
  Sorry for grabing you email address from the Debian
users list, but I have been on the mailing list from
some time and I think that you are one of the people
that give the most information on you responses. What
I want to do is use a Debian box for a firewall and
access to the internet for a win98 machine.  The
Debian box will also be a BOT in one of the chat rooms
on Chatnet.  Is there some documentation on setting up
the Network that I can read to do this?  I've seen all
sorts of people having problems with this.  The debian
box will be using a 3Com905 NIC card, and will be
using a Diamond Modem, as the dial up.
Thanks
Don

----- End forwarded message -----