Unidentified subject!

I have a PC running Progeny Debian Linux, and another machine running
Windows. The Debian box connects to the Internet using a Surfboard 4100
cable modem.

I want to connect my Windows machine to the same cable modem. I already
have a hub so ideally I would like the cable modem and the two computers
plugged into the hub. I don't want two network cards in my Linux box - I
am not over bothered about security and am perfectly appy to rely on my
firewall.

I have already connected the Linux machine and cable modem to the hub and,
of course, it works fine.

What do I need to do to add the second, Windows machine? I can find
documentation detailing how I might configure a RedHat box, but the files
I would need to change do not match up with files on my Debian system.

Can anyone help me here?

Many thanks indeed.

--
Phillip Deackes