Re: galeon compile

"Stephen E. Hargrove" <stephen@virtual-attorney.com> writes:

> how do i figure out what packages i need to install in order to have
> gdk-pixbuf.h and glade.h?  (i realize these are -dev packages -- i just
> don't know which ones.  i can't find a glade-dev...)

 $ apt-cache search gdk.*pixbuf.*dev
 libgdk-pixbuf-dev - The GdkPixBuf library - development files.
 libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-dev - The GNOME GdkPixBuf library - development files.
 $ apt-cache search gnome.*xml.*dev
 libxml++0-dev - A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
 libxml-dev - Development files for the GNOME XML library
 libxml2-dev - Development files for the GNOME XML library
 $ apt-cache search glade.*dev
 glade-gnome - GTK+ User Interface Builder (with GNOME support)
 glade - GTK+ User Interface Builder
 libglade-gnome0-dev - Development files for libglade (Gnome widgets support).
 libglade0-dev - Development files for libglade.

Probably some or all of the above, although I don't know exactly which
ones.

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! Uh-oh!!  I forgot to submit
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | to COMPULSORY URINALYSIS!