Diskless maintanence

Hey all, I have been playing around with the diskless package for
a few weeks now and am a bit confused with how to go about
installing new packages.  Since the /usr dir of the server is
supposed to be used on the client and the config files for the
diskless clients are in the diskless directories, how do you
install new packages?  Do you have to do two installs?  chrootr
into the diskless dir, apt-get there, and then exit and apt-get
install on the server?

	-SHane

Shane Liebling                       Unit 5 Technical Coordinator '99-'01
shane@rescomp                     http://www.rescomp.berkeley.edu/~shane/
Well, I would -- if they realized that we -- again if -- if we led them
back to that stalemate only because our retaliatory power, our seconds,
or strike at them after our first strike, would be so destructive they
they couldn't afford it, that would hold them off.
		-- President Ronald Reagan, on the MX missile
The ninja reported to the corner bar and controls the surfboard.