RE: [MAPS #33478] Struggle against spam.

Incredibile dictu. I don't know of a such list
in .BRasil. You in the outside also.

IMHO the struggle against spam should be in and out
of the Internet. Spam is some kind of educational
fault for the communal life that like the others
wont be supressed or reduced to acceptable
levels without the cooperation of the tradicional
structures of our society; the schools, e.g.

What about start to convince the students? Every
spammer was, is or will be a student in some
institution where he or she can be reached
without the virtual shelter.

--- Luiz Carlos