coexistence with Windows 2000

Dear all:

As much as I would like to just wipe out Windows, I have to have it for some support purposes (work). However, I would like to repartition and get Debian up.

I have been reading and re-reading "tfm," but wonder if anyone has any experience on this.

I put up slink with just the floppies on an old throwaway system a year ago, but I don't see how I can use lilo to switch between Windows and debian. I can use the lilo.conf file to point to other kernels, but what entries do I put there to boot up a Windows session?

Could someone with experience explain how this is done? I need a little more comfort level on this before I get started.

TIA.

Darryl