Re: Outlook conversion

also sprach Ross Boylan (on Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:09:40PM -0800):
> The outlook .pst format is incredibly slow to work with--I found it took
> hours to import and export messages using it.

that's why i proposed the imap approach. fire it up friday, it may be
done by next week. it took 5 days for me to convert 12 years of mail
:)

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"maturity is only a short break in adolescence."
                                                      -- jules feiffer