Re: "ldconfig not found in PATH"

Hi

I had a similar problem just a few minutes ago.
Check if this file is still in /sbin.
When I downgraded some packages (ok, I did something wrong but still...) somehow
this file was removed from my hard drive.
I copied it from another laptop with similar settings and everything (apt-get
and dpkg) is working fine!

Maybe that helps .....
Philipp