Re: Newbie Debian Networking Question (perhaps an easy one for a techie!)

vi /etc/network/interfaces

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Marconcini
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 5:51 PM
Subject: Newbie Debian Networking Question (perhaps an easy one for a techie!)

Now the question is: In red hat i had linuxconf. In debian i think i only have
'vi' ;) now.. where for god's sake do i find the networking parameters? I need
to configure the Gateway and the routes (in redhat by entering linuxconf under
networking... in a glimpse you had all set) Or in etc/sysconfig. I'd like to
see something like a network script in