Where do Progeny questions/bug reports go?

Hello everybody.

I'm having some Progeny problems and I'm wondering where to direct my
questions to.  I looked all over their site and found a mailing list, but so
far I haven't received anything but subscription confirmations from it.  I
can't find any other information about this mailing list and I'm assuming
that it's just a Progeny announce list or something.

My problem may be a bug in their setup.  Since it's a beta, isn't there a
bug report list or something?

Thanks,
-Christian