Caldera Linux "Train-The-Trainer" FREE TALK Seminar
Date: 23 February, 2001
Time: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Venue: MongKok Centre  (2/F Omega Plaza, 32 Dundas Street Mong Kok, Yamuatei MTR A1 Exit)
For Enquiry: 2782 0662 (MongKok Centre), 2891 7741 (Wanchai Centre), 2316 2822 (Tsimshatsui Centre)

PLEAE CALL TEL: 2782 0662 FOR RESERVATION. THE SEAT IS LIMITATED AND TAKE ACTION NOW!

Best Regards,

Informatics College