Re: Printing in Woody

	Subject: Printing in Woody
	Date: Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 03:27:53PM -0600

Quoting Kelly Corbin(kcorbin@theiqgroup.com):
> After upgrading to Woody, (and not changing anything)  I can't print
> correctly anymore.  I used magicfilterconfig to setup /etc/printcap
> using the HP laserjet4l driver.  The first page is like:
> %PS-Adobe-3.0
> 		%%BoundingBox: 54 72 558 720
> 						%%Creator: Mozilla (Netscape)
>
> and then it prints about 100 blank pages with a banner page at the end.
>   The banner page is perfectly normal:
>
> Anyone else experienced this anomaly?

Yes, but on Potato.  Drove me nuts until I discovered it was Mozilla.
I had tried changing sizes, in the print function, and got the same
results you did.  I them tried the same thing with netscape 4.75 and
it worked fine.  I then reloaded Mozilla and it worked correctly.  ????

--
It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct
one.