Re: apache 1.3.12 sources + dpkg-deb

Gabor,

I had *exactly* the same problem with gs-aladdin from woody
yesterday.  I am new to source debs, but also tried to build it with
pdpkg-deb -b and got the same sequence of errors.

As you did I removed the spare line, and put in a version number, but
the dependancy line foxed me.  So are we doing something wrong?  We
must be - it can't be a problem with both sources.

Tom