Re: Apache-SSL: NameVirtualHosts: separate certificates?

Well, if you're using mod_ssl, according to the fine documentation the SSLCertificateFile directive, which specifies the filename of the server certificate, can be place inside the overral server config context _or_ inside a virtual host context (ie. within the <VirtualHost> </VirtualHost> tags).