Re: Weird Error

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 01:01:52PM +0800, Patrick Cheong Shu Yang wrote:

:Now that I am using mutt and am too lazy to RTFM, could  someone let me know how to wrap my mail so that it doesn't go over the sides thx.

Depends on your editor, I have mine set to "emacs -nw"

with emacs you can "M-x auto-fill-mode" to toggle auto line breaking
or add:

(setq default-major-mode 'text-mode)
(add-hook 'text-mode-hook 'auto-fill-mode)

to your .emacs file, this make text-mode the default mode and turn on
the line breaking automaticly in text-mode.

-Jon