Problems adding styles to Lyx...

Hi!!

	I am having a strange problem with Lyx. I have installed some local packages
for Latex (IEEE styles...) and after running texhash, latex is able to use
them without problem, but Lyx does not find them. I have re-run reconfigure in
Lyx and re-started it, but it still does not see the package. I have installed
it under '/usr/share/texmf.local/tex/latex/', following the 'TEXMFLOCAL =
/usr/share/texmf.local' variable in texmf.cnf... and latex reacts correctly,
but not Lyx. The only way to see it from Lyx is by installing it under
'/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex', the default place of the latex packages... Has
someone experimented the same problem? I mean, I can easily install it there,
but I wonder why it does not work as expected!!

Thanks in advance!!

/Nacho

--
Ignacio Más Ivars
Department of Teleinformatics - Royal Institute of Technology (KTH/IT)