CD burning & mkisofs segmentation fault.

	Hi Folks,

	I have been having some trouble with the mkisofs of the
Debian/GNU Linux 2.2r0 (potato). When I try to create an image (of, say,
my home directory) after a certain time, mkisofs reports a seg fault. The
interesting thing is that, this "certain time" varies every time I run the
command! Xcdroast does the same: after a while it bummers me with a
message saying that "something went wrong"... Again, the "while" varies
everytime. On top of this, every now and then, my system just freezes!!!

	I believe I followed all the steps in the CD-Writing howto and I
have been through the documentation already... Any hints?!

						 Daniel.

P.S.: Please, respond to ferrante@physics.brown.edu, once I am not
presently subscribing to this email list. Thanks again.
Daniel Doro Ferrante              email: ferrante@barus.physics.brown.edu
	  http://www.physics.brown.edu/Users/students/ferrante/index.html

		Physics Graduate Student - Brown University
	Course of Molecular Sciences - USP: http://www.cecm.usp.br