Re: Call for articles, HOW-TOs, and tips

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 10:01:45PM -0500, Randy Edwards wrote:
> A new web site has been started called "debianHELP" at
> <http://www.debianhelp.org>.

delightful!

maybe we can populate your site as we develop just your
kind of stuff at eGroups.com/group/newbieDoc ...

[any possible trouble/conflict with the debian* name?
if not, maybe newbieDoc can be First Iteration where
we iron out the kinks, and then debianHelp.com can
be 'final post' area...?]

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc