386 install

I have an old 386 on which I'd like to install Debian 2.2.

HP Vectra RS/20
10 Mb RAM
100 Mb DISK
Floppy 1,4 Mb
Floppy 1,2 Mb

The only way I can install on this config is to use the
floppy method. I have then created a set of boot floppies
with the "idepci" kernel flavour.
The boot process fails when introducing the root floppy.

Here is the end of the message sequence I use to get
for boot sequences.
(Nota: The image of the pinguin is displayed on
the top left corner of the screen - vga screen)

last result at 544
last redo_fd_request at 545

status=10
fdc_busy=0
count=00000000
CURRENT=0000000
command_status=-1

floppy0: unexpected interrupt
VFS: Insert root floppy disk to be loaded into RAM disk and press ENTER
floppy0: unexpected interrupt
floppy0: sensi repl[0]=c0 repl[1]=0
floppy0: sensi repl[0]=c1 repl[1]=0
floppy0: sensi repl[0]=c2 repl[1]=0
floppy0: sensi repl[0]=c3 repl[1]=0
end_request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy), sector 0

after introducing the idepci/root disk and pressing
the RETURN key most of the time I got the following
messages:
RAMDISK: Compresssed image found at block 0
Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trting to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips
Invalid compressed format (err=2)<5>VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER

Once I got the following messages!
RAMDISK: Compresssed image found at block 0
Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trting to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 0020001c
current->tss.cr3 = 00101000, %cr3 = 00101000
*pde = 00000000
Oops:	0002
CPU:	0
EIP:	0010:[<c0128f1f>]