Re: capt & sig11: reproducible bug

mac@dgp.toronto.edu wrote:
>I seem to recall someone was talking about how `capt' would randomly die on
>them with signal 11.  I have found a 100% reproducible case.  Whenever I run
>`capt' in an xterm under the `icewm' window manager (perhaps under others
>too), and I either Maximize or Restore the xterm, `capt' dies with:
>
>khazad-dum:/home/mac# capt
>Exit: "Signal Handler (sig11)"

Sounds rather like the bug that used to be in dselect, where it didn't
handle SIGWINCH. In the case of console-apt, see bugs #54563 and #69889
and part of bug #45600.

(The bug tracking system is the right place to report this kind of
thing, provided it hasn't been reported already; see
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/>.)

Regards,