From: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
Subject: CONFIRM u11181931135315
Sender: bounce-debian-user=brendan=kublai.com@lists.debian.org

You have requested that the following address:

<snip: unsubscription details>

A copy of the (un)subcription request appears below.  In the event that
you did not send a request to (un)subscribe, the headers of the message
may help you discover who sent the request.

If you are unable to subscribe to our lists through this mechanism
please don't hesitate to contact listmaster@debian.org directly.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Don't make Godzilla mad!