Simple apt-get question

Hello,

I've installed Debian 2.2r0, and did all the steps (I
think) to get the necessary security updates and what not.

I installed PostgreSQL to work with, and I noticed that it
said that it was version 6.5 or so, and to just grab the
newer package from the unstable tree.  So my question is,
how do I go about grabbing just _one_ package, and of
course, any dependencies (as few as possible, I hope.  I
have a very slow dial-up connection) from the unstable
branch when my /etc/apt.sources.list is set up for the
stable tree?

Monte