Re: apacheconfig

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 09:00:29AM +1100, John Griffiths wrote:
> WARNING -
> This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
> If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
> please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
> accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
> Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
> pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
> Monitor Pty Ltd.

you may wanna disable this disclaimer when you're
posting to a newsgroup, lest someone think there's
mischief afoot.

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc