Re: Can't install undated pkgs

dpkg --configure --pending to find out which package is the culprit, then
either force install it or remove it, depending on how you feel about
force installs.  the switches needed are in the manpage or dpkg --help.

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!