Re: apt-get down :'(

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 09:46:45PM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> i wouldn't expect slrn to affect apt -- gnome-helix is
> an X window environment, so i wouldn't expect much interference
> there, either. did anything interrupt power while installing?
> or maybe a power loss last week might scramble one bit that
> wouldn't leave any fingerprints until now?

Thank you for your answer ...but in fact the problem was simply the
option noexec I put on my /var partition ...no comment :)
It's stupid I know, but I'm new on debian and I didn't realised that
apt-get had to execute scripts there until I read the error messages
for the 15th time (at least ...)
Sorry for the noise :)

--
          ^^