Re: helixcode gnome with debian 2.1?

John Griffiths wrote:
> i realise "H.C.Hsiang" is not deliberately at fault. but being bombarded
> by malicsious code is not good for anyone.

Most certainly not good.

> whats the procedure for removing someone from the list?

That I don't know.  I have sent a private - and hopefully polite - message
to H.C.Hsiang letting them know that they have been infected, along with a
URL to a Symantec page about this worm.  Hopefully they will get my message
soon and take care of this.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.