JOKER !

I said "thanks for any HELP", and no thanks for "more pb"...
I use Unix since a long time, but not Linux : I have a NeXT cube and an
UltraSparc station.

I want to be familiar with debian because it's the only way to not fall in
"commercial" products with my first "PC" (which I got for adding HD, because
of SCSI cost on Unix stations).
If I ask for help, it is for "using" debian, NOT for saying "Debian is null
: no plug & play". (I don't search p&p, ok ?).

Please, be carreful with other new users if you want to increase the number
of debian users.