Re: lyx; how do I view/export a document as ps/dvi?

> I'm not able to make LyX view or export documents as ps or dvi. I have (I believe) all relevant packages installed. What do I do to solve this problem?
> Thanks

run lyx from an xterm. watch for debugging output.

you need dvi2ps (or it might default to dviprint, i'm not sure), and of course
tetex-base

cheers

--
Damien <bitwise@repose.cx> -  http://repose.ath.cx/

An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but
 because people refuse to see it. -- James Michener, "Space"