Newbie Installation Problem (ISDN)

Hi everybody,

I have a little problem during the installation of Debian (potato Version).
I downloaded the base files with FTP and everything works fine until I have
to specify on which way Debian should get the additional packages with
"apt-get". I cannot connect to the Internet because I have an ISDN card (AVM
Fritz), so the modem setup in the installation routine will not work.

I also got WIN98 on another hard drive partition, so I searched the packages
of debian via FTP and found "isdnutils", which I guess is the right thing.
But how can I install this package in Debian in order to use the ISDN card
with it?

I also mounted the other partition (with isdnutils on it) in Debian and told
apt-get to use this path. But if I understood it right, I have to download
ALL the packages from the FTP-Server in order to install some of them.

Ok thats it. I hope someone of you could understand my explanations and will
try to help me.
Thanks
J. Ley