Re: sound in pysol fails

My bad--:((
Sorry if I wasted anyones time Its working now.

Old age and a bad memory is a bit of a handicap, I had forgotten I changed
the sound card when I rebuilt another box a couple of weeks ago, having
sound work with saytime and the cdrom threw me off.

A recompile with the pci card has cured pysol and killed saytime ? but I can
live with that.

--