Re: Q: Debian's Midnight Commander version problem

Hi,

> apt-get install gpm will fix this I believe.

Tanks, I had that idea earlier when I was digging through dselect looking
for any gpm stuff. The only problem is the msg did go away, but the mouse
stopped working in X windows... Does that mean I have to run the gpmconfig
program?

I figured out that mc through that msg in when being used from the terminal.
>From a console within X, and access to the mouse, it's ok. If I start it in
a terminal with the "-d" or no mouse option, it's ok. But how can I turn
this off by default? Or is it better to configure gpm?

Thanks,

Jonathan

How cut and paste terminal text??