Re: sources.list to upgrade from slink to potato

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 11:09:46AM -0700, Matheson wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm trying to upgrade my slink to potato with the three cd-set
> of binaries, but I don't know what my sources.list should look
> like to include all three cd's.  If someone could please send
> me an example file, I would appreciate it.

try
	apt-setup
and see how far that gets you (it's included in base-config,
so you should already have it, i't think).

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/