Re: OT: gecko rendering engine and galeon/skipstone

"Thomas J. Hamman" <hawk3@eagnet.com> writes:

> If you want a small browser without relying on Mozilla's gecko, you
> might want to try BrowseX (at www.browsex.com).
>
> As far as licenses go, it's free and open source, but I'm not sure if
> it's Free (as in speech).

The source code includes a copy of the OpenSSL library (BSD-style
license *with* advertising clause), and code under the GPL and LGPL.
In addition, the license doesn't permit you to change the start page
URL.  All in all, these terms seem quite incompatible to me.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer@RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/