Debian/KDE2/Konqueror

Hi!

I have following problems with Konqueror:

1.) Java is installed (jdk+nsplugin), but the Java applet is always shown
in an extra minimized window, not embedded in web-site.

2.) I've installed Real Player 7 Basic NS-PlugIn, but if I want to load a
page with embedded Real Player panel (rpm), the subprocess "nspluginviewer"
of konqueror crashes and the KDE Crash Manager appears. Konqueror doesn't
crash, but there those grey areas on the web-page.

3.) Flash-PlugIn works quite fine, but if I press the right mouse button in
Flash area and the control dialog appears, I have to choose something
from the dialog menu, otherwise the dialog wouldn't disappear.

Does someone have similiar or the same problems with Konqueror?
Does anyone have a hint how to solve this errors?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Christoph.