Re: DEBIAN 2.2: LOCAL PRINTER INSTALLATION

Thanks for the advices, I can print now ASCII and Postscript  with apsfilter and LPRng
packages.

Apsfilter configuration setting was proposed during the installation by the Debian
tool: dselect.

I tried first to use the magicfilter package but I missed the first time to activate
properly the configuration and I was not given a second chance to run the
configuration even after removing and installing again the package.