Re: I messed up Xfree86

Actually, It's Joel. I'm using the wife's Pc right now.

Yes well I believe there is a sample of a XF86Config fore buried in my
filesystem somewhere. I'll try to figure out the syntax for the fonts from
there.

When I exit X, I noticed a message about not being able to load the Speedo
fonts and that the path would be ignore. What module do I need to load to
get that working? The fonts aree there, I doubled checked.

Joel Dinel
Beer Master