Message from syslogd...

I went away for a few days, leaving my computer running (as it always is) and
I had an Eterm open in my X session.  When I came back, I got this:

Message from syslogd@omega at Thu Nov  2 16:46:54 2000 ...
omega

FYI, omega is my computer's hostname.  Now, what exactly does this cryptic
message mean, if anything at all?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Info:
I'm running Debian 2.2 with bits of unstable packages installed, and according
to dpkg, 'sysklogd' is installed as version 1.3-33

--
 J.P. Larocque, known online as piranha
 piranha@mindless.com

"If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good." -Bill Gates