Re: Mozilla M18 on potato (pentium100)

hello!
i just downloaded M18 from this place and unpacked the archive to
/usr/local/mozilla/
but i have problems to start it.
when i try to run mozilla as root it says:
---------
ranger:/usr/lib# /usr/local/mozilla/mozilla
/usr/local/mozilla/run-mozilla.sh /usr/local/mozilla/mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/local/mozilla
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/mozilla
     LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/mozilla:/usr/local/mozilla/components
       SHLIB_PATH=/usr/local/mozilla
          LIBPATH=/usr/local/mozilla
       ADDON_PATH=/usr/local/mozilla
      MOZ_PROGRAM=/usr/local/mozilla/mozilla-bin
      MOZ_TOOLKIT=
        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0
---------
what does that mean?? and yes, i did start it in X.
when i do the same as a regular user, i get no error message at all.
it just hangs after "moz_debugger="
is there any .deb for m18?