Re: I messed up Xfree86

My next trick for those who are interested was to copy the
DefaultColorDepth line from the Screen section of the X3.3.6 config file
to the X4.0.1 config file. This now gives me the appropriate colour
depths, but its still in 640x480 at this stage.

For those who don't really want a running commentary of this, my
apologies, but I hope this is useful to someone wanting to get X4 running
and having the same issues I am.

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas