Re: zope

Point your web browser at http://localhost:8080/ and you're in
business.  (Depending on what other web services you have on your machine
you may have to point your web browser at http://localhost:9673/
instead.)  The first screen you see will point you to some documentation
and then you'll want to click the link to the management screen.  When you
do you'll then need that user name and password you established at
installation time.

If you need more help start at http://www.zope.org/ and
http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/.  There is also the text of the
book to be published by O'Reilly at
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/.

Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of Zope.

Chris